Begin your Career at EVOS
EVOS is looking for world-class talent ready to tackle challenging projects that will ultimately shape our energy future.
What we offer
- Working in a small highly skilled team, you will make a significant contribution to the growth and of EVOS.
- Great culture.
- A structure that allows you to own your success.
- Flexibility to work from your own home office.
- The opportunity to continue to grow in your role as the organisation expands in Australia and Globally.
- A fun, relaxed and positive workplace culture.
Get to know EVOS
- We put our people first.
- We succeed and fail as a team.
- We believe in transparent partnerships.
- We pursue disruption through innovation.
- We love coffee.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a hands on, customer focused Support Engineer to join the EVOS team. This is a newly created role, reporting to the CX Technical Manager.
As a Software and Hardware Support Engineer, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive technical support to our customers, partners, and internal teams. Your primary responsibility will be to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve software and hardware issues while providing an exceptional level of customer service. You'll work closely with various cross-functional teams to improve our products and services based on your insights from customer interactions.
- Provide technical support for both software and hardware products, diagnosing and resolving complex customer issues.
- Work closely with engineering teams to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Assist customers in the installation, operation, and maintenance of our software and hardware products.
- Identify and report product issues, ensuring they are fully documented for product management and engineering teams.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles, FAQs, and user guides to help customers better understand and utilize our products.
- Actively participate in team meetings and training sessions to continually improve technical skills and knowledge. • Stay updated on the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a technical support role, preferably supporting both software and hardware products.
- Strong knowledge of software troubleshooting techniques and tools, as well as understanding of hardware systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Strong understanding of network systems, databases, and operating systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
EVOS has an aggressive growth strategy and requires world leading talent to help deliver its goals. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for helping to developing and incorporating marketing programs from start to finish that help deliver our vision and mission.
- Build branding awareness in Australia but also our key global markets.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials
- Mange our PR and corporate communications.
- Manage social media
- You have 4+ years of similar experience, ideally in engineering or in a B2B organisation
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar
- You are a critical thinker and display highly developed problem-solving skills
- You are a Team Player
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills
- You are highly organised and have a ’roll the sleeves up’ attitude to work
This role will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Email [email protected] with your CV and application position.