• Write high quality, performant code in a growing, fast-paced, startup environment.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle. Lead process definition and technology selection while overseeing QA/QC.
• Develop new user-facing features and be actively involved in continuously improving the platform.
• Demonstrate an instinct to write elegant and efficient code, coupled with the adaptability to improve on existing code.
• Take ownership of the overall front-end architecture and development and be comfortable leading projects to completion.
• Advanced understanding of a scalable ReactJS frameworks that talk to Node JS API services. A solid foundation of the basics of front-end layout (CSS, HTML, JS) etc. with an emphasis on attention to detail.
• 2 + or more years’ experience developing software in one or more modern programming languages (e.g. ReactJS/NextJS, Python, Ruby, Go, Node.js, Dart)
• Independent and can manage your own projects and time with ease, all the while setting and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Have designed and implemented software throughout its lifecycle, taking a product from whiteboard sketches through shipping and maintenance.
• A portfolio of (actual products) that you can share.
• Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS EC2, ECS, S3, RDS
What your day looks like
The Salesforce Developer’s role is to work with division heads and product SME to realize the full capability of the CRM. You’ll be responsible for design, development, testing, documentation and change management of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations for growing Sales, Service, and Financial Force.
• Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
• Research best solutions & approaches to requirements
• You will help stakeholders to understand and use Salesforce best practices and to minimize use of customizations.
• Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and Financial Force
• Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, and validation rules
• BA of Information Systems or computer related qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in administration and development of Salesforce’s Sales Cloud/Financial Force Functionality.
• Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
• Experience developing in Salesforce Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Financial Force.
• Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc, Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages.
• Clear insight of Salesforce/Financial Force platform best practices, coding and design guidelines.
• Extensive knowledge of product configuration, complex pricing rules & sequence, quote configurator plugins & Financial Force.
• Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
• Experience with agile software development processes and best practice
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, II highly preferred.
What your day looks like
You will be working with diverse automotive brands to assure communication standards are met for charging infrastructure to create seem less customer experience. Working with various division within EVOS you will be responsible for creating the testing plans and complying with different communication standards.
What you bring to EVOS
• Solid understanding of digital circuits, microcontrollers, and communication modules/chipsets.
• Knowledge of scripting with Python, and coding with Linux, C.
• Very confident with tools and use of instrumentation such as Oscilloscopes, and data bus analysis tools.
• Open mind and ability work under pressure
• Understanding of wireless standards such as 3G,4G, Bluetooth and WiFi
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
• 3-5+ years of experience in development of digital electronics, and communication networks.
• Experience using CAN Tools and analyzing CAN data
• Experience using Ethernet, and software for analyzing packets
• Ability to create and modify firmware in Linux, C; and program electronic platforms such as Beaglebone.
• Experience with working on high voltage systems (600Vac/ 1000VDC).
• Understanding of electric vehicle-related interface and communications standards such as CAN, SAE J1772, IEC 61851, ISO 15118, and CHAdeMO.